100 Dolls to promote a vision of the Aboriginal women who are missing or have been murdered, to one of dignity and honor. British Columbia must stop housing conditions that are conducive to Native Women being hunted down and killed.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Semester come and gone!

HA!

I survived. It was down to the wire, but all's well that ends well.

I have an important meeting coming up in a couple of weeks. I'll get more details once that is "solid".

Another meeting next week will take place for those who had been given tasks from the Community Forum. Making sure we are on track with those plans (venue, donations, etc), so I can take some things with me to this very important meeting!

***Update*** The meeting planned was with the Attorney General, Wally Oppal, unfortunately we were not able to see him. However, I did get to meet him at the Jewish Congress Center for a Multicultural night. He cannot make this event due to family obligations. But I did ask (smile) - March 13, 2006 -

Talk soon,

G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home