100 Dolls to promote a vision of the Aboriginal women who are missing or have been murdered, to one of dignity and honor. British Columbia must stop housing conditions that are conducive to Native Women being hunted down and killed.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Contact me!

Hello,

I just heard myself on the computer radio station: www.chly.ca on the goin' coastal radio station.

I would like to thank Cliff Atleo Jr. for his generous support of this project, and for saying nice things about me. Thank you very much Cliff!

I will add more, but I am in the middle of two take home exams and study for another on Thursday. My two other exams went well, and feel pretty optimistic (doesnt' mean i'll post my grades..lol).

You can reach me at glarock@hotmail.com .

You can leave nice messages on this site also for others to see!

G

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gloria is an Amazing and Beautiful Cree woman and I'm glad I got to talk to her if just for a little while. I hope we keep in touch.

10:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home