100 Dolls to promote a vision of the Aboriginal women who are missing or have been murdered, to one of dignity and honor. British Columbia must stop housing conditions that are conducive to Native Women being hunted down and killed.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Doll Creator
















Sooo...this is me. Working away at something rather important i'm sure. School is very important to me. I am finishing up a very hectic, super busy semester. What have I been doing?

Well, school, board meetings, board creation, meetings galore, exhibits, creation of a gathering, attending various functions, reading for fun (does that really happen anymore?), phone call after phone call, writing letters, on top of this, ensure my kids are taken care of, keep them home when they are sick, do their laundry, buy groceries, take out the garbage, and then my daughter............who is very sweet, and I must tend to her needs being so far away, with her last minute requests for stuff, that I can't possibly get to her in time, planning for her to go to university next september, and then also planning for my transition for university life next september also. I like the idea that I may attend the same school as my daughter.

Ha ha ha ha.....a parents ultimate revenge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home