100 Dolls to promote a vision of the Aboriginal women who are missing or have been murdered, to one of dignity and honor. British Columbia must stop housing conditions that are conducive to Native Women being hunted down and killed.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Graduation




















Today, June 21st, 2006, I picked up my first University Degree, I mean, it's really I half of a degree, since it's an associates, but stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I had my two boys with me and they were none too pleased to have to be with me always (they wanted to run around the place, which they did...) ....but they were a couple of sweet kids and we had many things to do that day, after this graduation, which they did and they did well, I was very proud of them.

Sooo, now that I am at this point in my life, I feel like I have established a good foundation on which to go forward with. I do know what my plans are, and once I am complete, will be a momentous occasion. I have it in my sight what is my goal, and to be truthful, I'm glad. I don't have to guess so much about what plans I have to make for the future. I like plans, even if they don't work out, it's a starting point.

One half of a degree - one half more to go, and then........................................................?

That will be continued.

G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home